PRODUCTS PRICE LIST - MAY CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTIC.E
RUSSIAN DIESEL GOS OIL GOST 305-82(D2)
Minimum Quantity: 10,000 MT
Maximum Quantity: 200,000MT Monthly
Price CIF: Gross $400 USD/Net $390 USD
Price FOB: Gross $380 USD/Net $370 USD
RUSSIAN JET FUEL OIL GOST 10227-86 (JP54/JPA1)
Minimum Quantity: 100,000 BBL
Maximum Quantity: 5,000,000 BBL Monthly
Price CIF: Gross $60 USD/Net $57 USD
Price FOB: Gross $53 USD/Net $50 USD
RUSSIAN VIRGIN FUEL OIL (D6)
Minimum Quantity: 10,000,000 Gallons
Maximum Quantity: 200,000,000 Gallons Monthly
Price CIF: Gross $1.70 USD/Net $1.56 USD
Price FOB: Gross $1.52 USD/Net $1.48 USD
CIF TRANSACTION PROCEDURES
1. Buyer confirm SCO and issues an official ICPO inserting seller’s terms and procedures.
2. Seller issues FCO for buyer’s signing, buyer returns FCO and a letter of procedures acceptance.
3. Seller issues draft contract/SPA which is open for amendments.
4. Buyer returns the signed contract with NCNDA/IMFPA and a letter of guarantee to perform.
5. Seller submits the signed SPA for registration and legalization with the appropriate authorities.
6. Seller sends the registered/legalized contract hard copies with the below listed partial POP documents to buyer via government
secured courier service.
A. Approval to export certificate.
B. Export license certificate.
C. Statement of availability of product.
D. Commitment to supply the product.
E. Certificate of origin.
F. Analysis test result.
7. Both parties lodge their copies of the registered and legalized contract with their respective banks, seller signs charter party
agreement and sends copy to buyer.
8. Buyer within 10 banking days issues DLC and swift MT700 or SBLC swift MT760 for the first month shipment value to the seller’s
9. Seller’s bank issues the full set of proof of product (pop) and shipping documents with 2% pb (performance bond) to buyer’s bank.
10. Shipment commences immediately as scheduled in the contract.
11. Buyer pays for the total product value via TT/MT103 to the seller’s bank after successful SGS/CIQ inspection at discharge port and
title of product ownership transferred to buyer.
12. Seller pays all intermediaries involved in transaction as per signed NCNDA/IMFPA within 72 hours.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR FOB
1. Buyer issues an official ICPO and tank storage agreement (TSA).
2. Seller issues to buyer draft SPA and commercial invoice (CI) for the available quantity in the storage tank.
3. Buyer signs and returns the commercial invoice/signed SPA to seller.
4. Seller issues TSR and ATV to buyer to verify the product availability.
5. Buyer provides seller port terminal code and NOR to receive the product.
6. Seller issues DTA for buyer and its SGS agents to proceed with the dip test inspection process on seller’s tank.
7. Upon successful dip test, Buyer makes 100% payment by MT103 TT Wire Transfer for the total product.
8. Seller proceed with the tank to tank transfer of the product to the buyer’s secured shore tank at the loading port.
9. Seller pays All Intermediaries involved in the Transaction, and Subsequently Monthly Shipment Continues as per Terms and
Conditions of the Sales and Purchased Agreement Contract between Buyer and Seller.
Cresgnock International LLC since
10 Glenlake Pkwy Suite 130
Atlanta, Georgia 30328 U.S.A.
Mobile: 1 678 392 2929
Skype I.D.: Cresg0255599
|COPYRIGHT: CRESGNOCK INTERNATIONAL LLC 2019 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
|Procurement of AGO, D2, Jet Fuel (JP54 &
Jet A-1), D6, MGO of Russian specifications
are readily available through us.
BLCO in Tank Farm China available
|We are direct mandate to
authorized seller of Nigerian Bonny
light crude oil (BLCO).
OIL AND GAS WORLDWIDE
PRODUCTS LIFTING PROCEDURES